Grand Prix of Belgium gave no loud sensations in terms of final results.
Lewis Hamilton won the next pit stop and came up to race in the grade undisputed favorite. Recently there was a similar situation and at the Grand Prix of Hungary, where Hamilton was also a top contender to win, but eventually lost the lead in the race.
This time a British pilot was faultless and skated the distance with confidence and without any problems.
The first half of the race was rich in events. One only has to note the retirement of Pastor Maldonado for technical reasons. In General, the leaders firmly held on to their positions, but for the third place was a battle between Romain Grahanam Sebastian Vettel and Sergio Perez, who soon fell behind their opponents.
In the end, the Central intrigue of the race was the fight for a place on the podium between Vettel and Grahanam. For one and a half laps to go the pilot Ferrari exploded of the rear wheel, which could not bear the load. Eventually finished third Romain Grosjean, for whom this was the first podium this season. Perhaps it should be called the protagonist of the Grand Prix of Belgium, considering that started the pilot with the ninth position.
The first two places traditionally took the pilots Mercedes, Hamilton and Rosberg that has already become quite commonplace for the current season of Formula 1.
The results of the Grand Prix of Belgium:
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) (43 circle)
2. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes) +2,1
3. Romain Grosjean (Lotus) +37,9
4. Daniil Kvyat (Red Bull) +45,7
5. Sergio Perez (Force India) +54,9
6. Felipe Massa (Williams) +55,3
7. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +55,7
8. Max Verstappen (Toro Rosso) +56,1
9. Valtteri Bottas (Williams) +1:01,0
10. Marcus Ericsson (Zauber) +1:31,2
11. Felipe Nasr (Zauber) +1:42,3
12. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) DNF
13. Fernando Alonso (McLaren) +1 lap
14. Jenson button (McLaren) +1 lap
15. Roberto merhi (manor) +1 lap
16. Will Stevens (manor) +1 lap
Carlos Sainz (Toro Rosso)
Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull)
Pastor Maldonado (Lotus)
Nico Hulkenberg (Force India)