Munich hosted the draw for the newly formed basketball tournament under the aegis of FIBA.
The formula of the basketball Champions League turned out to be quite intricate. Two qualifying rounds, the winners of which would later join the educated groups of the main round.
Champion of Ukraine, yuzhnensky Chemist, basketball starts in the Champions League main round matches which will begin in October.
Note that in the playoffs are the first four teams.
The first qualifying round
Bakken (Denmark) – Dinamo Sassari (Italy)
Porto (Portugal) – Juventus (Lithuania)
Benfica (Portugal) – Varese (Italy)
Groningen (Netherlands) Is In Tartu (Estonia)
Kataja (Finland) To Sodertale (Sweden)
Rilski (Bulgaria) – Tsmoki-Minsk (Belarus)
Igokea (Bosnia) – Mornar (Montenegro)
Oradea (Romania) – Prievidza (Kosovo)
AEK (Cyprus) – Cluj (Romania)
Second qualifying round
1. Ludwigsburg (Germany) – the winner of Porto (Portugal)/Juventus (Lithuania)
2. The winner of the match Benfica (Portugal)/Varese (Italy) – Szolnok (Hungary)
3. The winner of Kataja (Finland)/Sodertalje (Sweden) – Charleroi (Belgium)
4. The winner of Groningen (Netherlands) and Tartu (Estonia) – the winner of a pair Bakken (Denmark)/Dinamo Sassari (Italy)
5. Usak (Turkey) – winner of AEK (Cyprus)/Cluj (Romania)
6. The winner of the match Rilski (Bulgaria)/Tsmoki-Minsk (Belarus) – Nahariya (Israel)
7. LUKOIL Akademik (Bulgaria) – winner of Oradea (Romania)/Prievidza (Kosovo)
8. The winner of Igokea (Bosnia)/Mornar (Montenegro) – Istanbul (Turkey)
The main round
Group a: Banvit (Turkey), skaylayners (Germany), ARIS (Greece), Nymburk (Czech Republic), Helios (Slovenia), Monaco (France), winner of 4 winner of 6
Group: Karsiyaka (Turkey), Venice (Italy), Avtodor (Russia), Maccabi Rishon Le-Zion (Israel), Khimik (Ukraine), Le Mans (France), winner of 3, winner 7
Group: ASVEL (France), Oldenburg (Germany), PAOK (Greece), the Neptunes (Lithuania), Rosa Radom (Poland) Ventspils (Latvia), winner 2, winner 5
Group D: Strasbourg (France), Avellino (Italy), Tenerife (Spain), Oostende (Belgium), Cibona (Croatia), Mega leks (Serbia), winner 1, winner of 8