Templates by BIGtheme NET
65ac28f89b64429dfd41b98607487fa7

Berlusconi started the procedure of sale of Milan to Chinese investors

Берлускони начал процедуру продажи Милана китайским инвесторам

Soon Milan may be new owners.

The company Fininvest announced the launch procedure for the sale of Milan to Chinese investors.

The terms of the agreement suggest that the parties should come to an agreement within 45 days. Also, Berlusconi was initially ready to sell a 70 percent stake and the remaining 30 per cent will be sold later. The estimated amount of the transaction will amount to 740 million euros.

Earlier, SPORTS bigmir)net reported that former Milan coach can lead the Torino.